The C.F.L.E does not provide housing. However, we can give students a few addresses at the beginning of each semester. Here is a list of useful addresses to find a room.document27|right
Rooms in the city of Poitiers
A room or a studio will cost you between 300 and 400 € per month.
You will find lists of rooms to rent :
- at the CROUS BP 629, rue G. VII le Troubadour – 86022 Poitiers cedex – France ;
- at the CRIJ – 64, rue Gambetta – 86000 Poitiers – FRANCE –
- in the local press ;
- many various estate agents can also be helpful
- on the website Lokaviz.
Exemples of residences for students
Between 368 and 499 € per month.
- Furnished one-room appartments with a fully equiped kitchenette.
- Services (laundry, etc.).
- Les Estudines Lamartine – 14, boulevard du Pont Achard – 86000 Poitiers – FRANCE
- Tel. : 33 (0) 549 589 638 – Fax : 33 (0) 549 588 979
From 275 € per month.
- Semi-furnished one-room appartments with a fully equiped kitchenette.
- Services (laundry, video room, sports facilities, etc.).
- Les lauréades – 1, avenue Mozart – 86000 Poitiers – FRANCE
- Tel. : 33 (0) 825 332 332
Room at a University dormitory
This will cost you between 155 and 500 € per month.
- Application forms must be sent to the CROUS before April 30th for the following schoolyear.
- Please note that it is extremely difficult to reserve a room there from abroad. However, it is sometimes possible to get a room at a dormitory once in Poitiers.
- Nevertheless, housing at a dormitory is available during the summer courses.
From 13,90 per night, breakfast included.