The number of students per group ranges from 12 to 14.
Students enrolled in a European programme (Erasmus, Socrates, …) can receive ECTS.
- A level A1 course 60 hours in 12 days.
- A A2 to C1 course : 25 hours of course in one week. Students are dispatched into the different groups according to levels.
- Elementary levels
Our goal is to develop the student’s basic skills to communicate in everyday life. That is why we use a communicative approach of the language and concentrate on oral skills (speaking and understanding). Of course, the course includes training at the language laboratory.
- Intermediate and advanced levels
The aim of these courses is to improve the four skills (speaking, listening and reading comprehension, and writing). At this stage, we widely use authentic material from the press, radio and television.
All the students have access to a multi-media resource center.
From Monday September 4th to friday september 8st 2017.
Placement test friday September 1st 2017.
- 190 € (this cost doesn’t include accomodation) for one week.
- 350 € for 12 days (A1 level only)
- Payment : you will have to join your payment (cheque in euro through your local bank) to your registration form. You will be sent a receipt after having paid.
How to register ?
- Fill in carefully and print the registration form :FICHE INSCRIPTION stage spt 2017
- Send it to before the 13rd of july 2017 to Centre de Français Langue Étrangère (CFLE, UFR Lettres et Langues, Secteur A3, 1, rue Raymond Cantel, TSA 11102, 86073 POITIERS Cedex 9 – FRANCE).
- Should the number of registered students be insufficient, the CFLE reserves the right to cancel a course.
- Registration will not be refunded if you decide to drop the course for personal reasons.