The number of students per group ranges from 12 to 14.
Students enrolled in a European programme (Erasmus, Socrates, …) can receive ECTS.
- A1 to C1 course : 25 hours of course in one week. Students are dispatched into the different groups according to levels.
- Elementary levels
Our goal is to develop the student’s basic skills to communicate in everyday life. That is why we use a communicative approach of the language and concentrate on oral skills (speaking and understanding). Of course, the course includes training at the language laboratory.
- Intermediate and advanced levels
The aim of these courses is to improve the four skills (speaking, listening and reading comprehension, and writing). At this stage, we widely use authentic material from the press, radio and television.
All the students have access to a multi-media resource center.
From Monday September 2nd to friday september 6st 2019.
Online placement test.
- 190 € (this cost doesn’t include accomodation) for one week.
- Payment : you will have to pay when you arrive in Poitiers.
How to register ?
- Fill in carefully and print the registration form for september 2019
- Send it to before the 12th of july 2019 by e-mail or by mail to Centre de Français Langue Étrangère (CFLE, UFR Lettres et Langues, Secteur A3, 1, rue Raymond Cantel, TSA 11102, 86073 POITIERS Cedex 9 – FRANCE).
- Should the number of registered students be insufficient, the CFLE reserves the right to cancel a course.
- Registration will not be refunded if you decide to drop the course for personal reasons.